SOFA & NPA MOU
On the 12th of November 2020 we signed a Memorandum of Agreement with the National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe. This was a ground-breaking and exciting development for us as we were empowered with the prosecutorial duties. We are now able to perform the following:
1. Prosecute any and every wildlife and environmental cases in different courts and regions.
2. Provide prosecutors free legal advice when handling wildlife cases.
3. Facilitate the production of resources in the form of wildlife law reports, guides, posters, and publications.
4. Provide wildlife, environmental and any animal law literature.
5. Provide the NPA with information on the status of wildlife crimes.
Want to get involved?
There are many ways one can participate to help raise awareness and to take action in order to be part of the solution to ensure wildlife conservation and combat wildlife crimes.Download Application Form
Sponsor an Event
Donors & Sponsors
Speak Out For Animals is a 501(c) (3) Registered Organization; Our EIN is 82-0791997.
Speak Out For Animals is an Organization, Registered under Trust Deed Number MA669/2017.